Noval clear float glass is made of molten glass which flows through tweel to a tin bath and then to the lehr. While floating through the molten tin, the combination of gravity and surface tension results in smooth and flat surfaces on both sides.
· Smooth and flat surface and good vision
· Excellent optical performance
· Stable chemical properties
· Resistant to acid, alkaline and corrosion
· Flexible size specifications, minimizing cutting
· Substrata for each level of glass processing
· Applications: architecture, furniture, mirrors,